cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Survey Results

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Survey Results

I know it is possible to show recipients the results of a survey after they take the survey, but is it possible to only show the percentage results and not the number of votes?  

For example, if two people take a yes/no survey and one picks "yes", and the other "no", I'd like them to see 50% / 50% rather than seeing 1 vote for each.

I see that option in other survey scripts.  Is that possible with CC?

Thanks

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Survey Results

Hi @tsptom 

That's a great question! Have you tried exporting your results as a PDF? Doing this will allow you to export a summary of your overall survey results, without responses to open-ended text questions. This summary will display as a bar graph with percentages. Here’s an example of these exported survey results:

exported_survey_results_example1.png

You can then include this PDF as an image in an email to your contacts.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.