cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey Says 80 responded Yes.. but only shows me 56 contacts

Survey Says 80 responded Yes.. but only shows me 56 contacts

I am really struggling to figure out how to get a complete list of those who answereed "yes" to a survey question. When I clicked on the number thats says 80 I only see it says 

The following result(s) are limited to 56 respondent(s) who answered:

Where are the other 24 respondents?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Survey Says 80 responded Yes.. but only shows me 56 contacts

Hello @JudyM077. I found your survey and I did see the same message that you did. I went in and refreshed the survey and you should now see all 80 responses to that question. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I am seeing a similar problem with survey results. The numbers are small, but only one is showing, even though there have been results previously and I have saved the reports.

Is there any way to get someone to look at this on the weekend?

CTCT Employee

@JulieL34

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear your survey results are not displaying properly. I checked your account and didn't see a recent survey to refresh the reporting for.

Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username to the account, the name of the survey, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.