Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey data

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Survey data

All my responses show as anonymous so I have no idea what information they need!!
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Survey data

Hello @Werfen,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are not getting all of the data that you need from your survey. If you are getting anonymous responses from your survey, it is due to the method of distribution used. You will need to send the survey through Constant Contact or require that people fill out a contact information field in the survey to get results about who has taken it. 

Here is a helpful article that explains this in more detail. 

Controlling a Survey's Anonymity

I hope that this helps clear things up a bit! 

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for clarifying.

What a pity the chat operator did not explain this prior to us sending our newsletter.

I was misled.

CTCT Employee

Hey @Werfen,

Thank you for your reply!

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I am glad to help! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with!

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!