cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey form & greeting email

All Star

Survey form & greeting email

I've created my survey (published) and the greeting email.  How do I connect them and send off to my lists?  I'm missing the instructions for this final piece of my campaign.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Survey form & greeting email

I'm sorry for the confusion on distributing your survey. You can find more information on publishing your survey here and distributing your survey here. The first thing I would recommend checking is that you are subscribed to the Email Plus product, you can find the differences here. I'd be more than happy to do some research for you, in order to look into this further, please email the following information to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Username:
Name of Survey:
Name of Email Invite (if you have created one):

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!