cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey populated. Changed a typo and no results are appearing.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Survey populated. Changed a typo and no results are appearing.

Hi Everyone

Just wondering if someone can help.  I have published a survey, results are in, I was reviewing the results and found a typo in one of my questions and changed it.  Now the data for that one question is not being displayed.  HELP!  Does anyone know what I can do?

Michelle

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Survey populated. Changed a typo and no results are appearing.

Hello @StephenE8. Thanks for coming into the Community! We'd be happy to look more into this for you. I see there are a few different surveys in your account and I'm not sure which one you had corrected the typo for. Could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, the name of the survey and the question that was corrected? Thank you!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.