cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We are experiencing an issue with our website. Customers may not be able to log in, or may be experiencing issues while working in their accounts. We are aware of this issue and are working hard on resolving it as quickly as we can.

Survey to event participants

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Survey to event participants

It seems that there should be a option on the event registration page that allows me to send a survey to my event registrants after the event?

Right now I have to create a survey from a totally different page and then create a group with only the registrants so only they get the survey and not my entire contact list.

Anyone else find that it would be helpful to have an option to send a survey to only those who attended an event?

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Survey to event participants

Hello @MikialaL,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. That is a great idea and I'm going to submit your suggestion to our developers. Thank you so much for submitting your feedback to have a survey option integrated directly within our event tool. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Thank you. I very much appreciate it.

Miki

Established Member

To add to the above request, we wish to send a survey to our event participants AND then when they complete it fully, they automatically (autoreply or?) receive a certificate (pdf/form) with their name already filled in and other event details like name and date of event or similar.

CTCT Employee

Hello @RVCOES,

If your survey includes a personal information section, you can have those who fill out the survey be added to a specific list of your choice.  Then you could assign an auto-responder email to that same list, which would allow you to send an automated email.  Inside that automated email you could even include the contact details, such as a greeting, or contact details.

We don't have a method of creating a PDF or other certificate outside of the email templates available at this time.  I'll definitely add that as a feature request as well!

Aaron H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Established Member

HI, any update or progress on this possibility? 

Would still like to be able to send customized (attendee name) certificate after they complete a survey.

CTCT Employee

Hello @RVCOES

Thanks for reaching out for an update on this! At this time, we don't have an update just yet. 

Have a great day!

Alex S.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!