cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey

Visitor

Survey

I have purchased surveys and the system is not allowing me to use them and I need to release my survey now. 3/3/17 6:52 am. I have also paid extra money for a one time survey and it still did not release.  I am very displeased and inconveniences with this feature.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Survey

Hi @JenniferL808,

I'm sorry to hear that the system is not allowing you to use your survey. Are you receiving any sort of error message when you are trying to use your survey? Do you have the ability to edit the survey, or publish it? A workaround you could try to do is to log-out of your account and log back in and then trying to go into your survey again. You could also change browsers and see if that resolves it. Let me know if these troubleshooting steps worked. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing