Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Bounces

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Suspended Bounces

We have two uses for Constant Contact for our business. One is the retail side and one is for our training groups. Some clients may be in lists for both. My focus right now is on the training group side where we want to provide weekly newsletters full of information about the weekly running schedule, race info, etc.

In setting up the lists the last few weeks, I have identified three people (so far) who are Suspended Bounces that I would like to resolve. They all confirmed the email address and that they want our newsletter. How can I do this?

These are the three clients:

I appreciate the help as our training season begins this week!

Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
CTCT Employee

Re: Suspended Bounces

Hello @CameronS8,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I took off the suspension for those three email addresses, so they should be available right away for you to send to them. If they do bounce back as suspended again, we recommend you have those contacts Whitelist Constant Contact. 

Thank you and have a great Sunday! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Thank you!

I just sent another newsletter and I don't see any more bounces or suspended email. I appreciate the quick response. 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Perfect! I am glad that worked for you. Have a great rest of your weekend and happy new year! 

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I have a new training group registrant with a suspended account. Will you please resolve this one as well?

Thank you!

Hi @CameronS8

We have successfully removed the bounce status for your contact. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with!

Frankie P.

Occasional Contributor

Hi there...I have one more suspended bounce with this week's newsletter.

*removed by admin*
Thank you! 

Jen

CTCT Employee

Hello @CameronS8,

We've gotten that address unsuspended for you as well.  For future reference, you may want to just email us directly at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.  We're happy to help, but these forums are publicly available, and some of your new trainees may not want their personal email addresses on a public forum.

Aaron H

Occasional Contributor

Thank you! This was helpful and a better solution. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @CameronS8,

We are very glad that we were able to assist you! Have a wonderful Sunday. 

Zoe_H