cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching Display Settings for Visually Impaired?

Highlighted

Switching Display Settings for Visually Impaired?

Hello Community!

Is there any way we can set a preference for individual contacts so they can get a text-only email from a mobile-responsive, graphic-heavy email? This constituent says the use the voice over program on their iPhone 5 and iPod Touch. I didn't find a way to do this via the contacts tab on the platform.

Any insights?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Switching Display Settings for Visually Impaired?

Hello @KBOOradio,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. That's a great question and while there isn't a way to enable that for specific contacts, a text-only version of your emails is automatically created! Your constituent should be able to change the settings on their mail app to only receive text versions of emails and that will tell the email which version to display. If they aren't sure how to do that, I recommend having them reach out to the support channel for the email app they're using to make sure they get everything set up correctly.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact!

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.