cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing contacts from EZ Texting

SOLVED
All Star

Syncing contacts from EZ Texting

Does anyone know if it is possible to import contacts from EZ Texting to Constant Contact? I know the reverse is possible from within the EZ Texting dashboard, just looking for something similar within CC. Or would this require another service like PieSync (https://www.piesync.com/eztexting/constantcontact) or developing our own tool that leverages both the ET and CC APIs (which I'm guessing is what PieSync does already)?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Syncing contacts from EZ Texting

Hi @BonnyC! This would be a question best answered by EZ Texting since they are the creator of the EZ Texting integration. They can then work with our Webservices team, if possible, to create an API to bring over contacts into your account. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.