cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

System Issues 5/27, Server Down (API)?

Occasional Contributor

System Issues 5/27, Server Down (API)?

I received the following from Zapier this morning, but your status page indicates no performance issues: 

Your Zap titled "Opt-Out SF Update (Auto)" (url) has been turned off because we're getting repeated errors nearly every time we try to run it.

The last error message was "api.constantcontact.com returned (500) Internal Server Error and said "Our service is down."".

Was the server down today? 

21 REPLIES 21

It is Saturday afternoon and I cannot login

The system is not taking our login and we keep getting a message to try back. The status page says all working. You used to be open Saturdays, now closed. What is going on?????

Occasional Participant

Re: It is Saturday afternoon and I cannot login

same problem 

Occasional Participant

SAME! I think they're closed for Memorial Day- meanwhile I have a newsletter to get out! Furious! No tech support of any kind available?? Can't get to my contacts either! Not everybody works just Mon-Fri guys! In fact, most work weekends too!

Occasional Participant

You've encountered an error! Sorry about that. Please try again in a few minutes.

Occasional Participant

There's no support on weekends!  maybe it will reset in an hour or two?

@MarkH1 wrote:

The system is not taking our login and we keep getting a message to try back. The status page says all working. You used to be open Saturdays, now closed. What is going on?????

Occasional Participant

If any CC rep is checking this community please provide support ASAP. Your site is not working!

Occasional Participant

Let's hope- I can't believe that NO one is watching the server- 

Occasional Participant

At least i'm glad to know that it's not my account but the whole system that's down! 

Occasional Participant

That does not sound good.