cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

System Issues 5/27, Server Down (API)?

All Star

Re: It is Saturday afternoon and I cannot login

I'm hoping for some support too! I'm glad to hear that it isn't just our account. I am so sorry that this is happening on a holiday weekend for them!

Occasional Participant

Back up!!! At least mine is??? Have a good weekend... Thank you CC!

Occasional Participant

Up and running again. Phew! Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Hi @MariahPS@USAHS@AllisonC117@EmilyJ864@KatieN99@MarkH1@MarkB87

I'm so sorry about the issue! Our website was indeed down, and it appears as though it is back up and working at the moment. Our teams are currently working to confirm that everything is A-OK, and as soon as I've received the "All-Clear" I will post in this thread to let you all know. Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the issue!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
CTCT Employee

Hi @MariahPS@USAHS@AllisonC117@EmilyJ864, @KatieN99, @MarkH1, @MarkB87,

It looks like our site is now back up and running. Thank you so much for your patience while we got this resolved. If there is anything else that we could help you with today, please do not hesitsate to reach out to us. 

Brittany W
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Regular Visitor

PROBLEM LOGGING IN 05/27/2017 1000PDT

Your system status page is incorrect this morning - i've been trying to log in for fifteen minutes and not getting anywhere. login accepts the username/pw, shows the 'loading' page for a LONG time (search.contantcontact.com/processing_login.jsp), then goes to an error page that there's been a technical problem and try again in a few minutes. Just now, i got a 502-BadGateway error (actual url shown: ui.constantcontact.com/rnavmap/em/home/tab). help!

Occasional Participant

Re: PROBLEM LOGGING IN 05/27/2017 1000PDT

Same problem

Occasional Participant

Same problem occurred with me. PLEASE HELP! Need to finish email campaign ASAP!!

All Star

We are having the same issue. Please help!!

site is down

You've encountered an error! Sorry about that. this has been going on for nearly an hour and I have an urgent eblast to send.