cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Issues

Highlighted
Visitor

System Issues

How about having a message showing in our account when you are experiencing issues liie the one on 5/5/16. We sent our weekly email only to learn later after not receiving any traffic or sales that all of the links in the email did not work. A simple message stating "Do Not Send Emails" would work. There were no indications there were any problems with the bug as you called it at 6:45pm EST when we sent tour email. Thanks for the lost revenue.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: System Issues

Hello @EdwardP57,

Thank you for the feedback, I will be sure to get it over to the appropriate team. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. With the issue that affected the tracking information on sent campaigns, there was no way of telling if it would affect all emails. It didn't affect all campaigns sent that day, so it was an inconsistent issue. The problem has since been resolved and you shouldn't see this happen moving forward.

Kindly,

Amy J

Community &
Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question,
please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in
the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!