cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System does not work. Support fails

Highlighted
Visitor

System does not work. Support fails

My newsletters goes out ok, but I can't edit them after scheduling (to change to draft) and they disappear from my list when they are sent. I've contacted tech support 3 times. They do not help. Will I get my prepaid money back after cancelling my account?
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: System does not work. Support fails

Hi @StevenS663,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. In regards to unscheduling your email campaigns, you should be able to unschedule it either by clicking on the "More" tab located to the right side of the email campaign on the campaign listing page, and selecting the option to "Unschedule" or you can click inside the title of the email campaign and click on the underlined line that says "reset it to draft status." 

Capture.PNGCapture 2.PNG

In regards to your billing inquiry, due to security purposes, we do not handle any billing inquiries through the Community. For more assistance regarding this, please click here to speak with our Billing department. Let me know if you have any additional questions. Hope this helps.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Visitor

Perhaps you didn't read the problem carefully, or I wasn't clear enough. The latest scheduled or sent campaign simply does not show up at all. Since it is not there, I cannot click to the right of it (or to the left for that matter).

I also cannot click on the title either, as it is not there.

Thursday I spent 1/2 hour with Tech support trying to resolve this issue, and gave up. I was going to try and move the email send time from Friday to Thursday, but gave up. After it went out, the newsletter still does not show, but if I go to reports, it shows up there and I can get reports on it.

This is the third time this has happened in the last 6 or 7 months. Since I only send out 1 newsletter a month, that is nearly a  50% failure rate.

I called tech support each of the 3 times. They did do something one time to get the newsletter to appear. The result of this long continued failure is that I don't trust your system any longer. I've used you for many years and you used to be really good. I don't like change, but you are forcing me to leave.

Hi @StevenS663

I’m so sorry; it looks like there was a miscommunication. I can see in your account you've followed up with us on this by email as well. We have followed up with you through this email. A ticket with our upper level of support has also been created in your account to look into your campaign further.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.