cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System not working

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

System not working

I have been trying for the last ten minutes to make a copy of an email from last week. The system keeps getting hung up when I click copy. I can't even create a new email because either. I wasn't told about any system shut downs. This is seriously impacting my business because I have a call at 9am, which I need to send out the email.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: System not working

Hi @KarenW8655 

We have not received any reports of our site being down. Are you receiving any error messages? If so please provide a screenshot of the exact message you're receiving. In the meantime this does however sound as if you're experiencing connectivity issues. Because of this making sure you are using a compatible browser. You can check your browser’s version, and then update it if you are using an out of date version. I also would suggest testing your account in a different browser or a private/incognito window. Are you still having this experience in a different browser?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Frankie, 

Thanks for your response. I couldn't use the system last Saturday morning, and it wasn't connectivity issues. I was able to use all my other internet systems.  I have never experienced this problem before, and I have been using the same Safari browser for all my emails in the past.

I had to create an email in Mailchimp to be able to send out my emails on Saturday morning for a call I was doing that morning.  So, I'm debating seriously whether constant contact is the right service for me since I work on Saturdays and there is no support staff around then.  I like many features of constant contact, but this last experience made me very unhappy as a customer. 

Karen

Tags (1)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @KarenW8655,

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced on Saturday , when you couldn't send out your emails. I can confirm that we have expanded to include Saturday support. You can click here to see the times available and phone numbers to call for support. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.