cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

System working?

SOLVED
All Star

System working?

Is anybody else running into an issue where emails (both proof and 'real") are not being delivered this morning? EG. is it the CC system, or is just me?

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: System working?

Hey there @ErinB544,

My apologies for the late response. There weren't any system issues on our end this morning. Are you still having deliverability issues, or are your test sends and real sends going out as expected now?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Hours later the system finally caught up. Guessing CC was overwhelmed with Cyber Monday traffic. Unfortunately, I was just impatient. 🤔

Thanks for your response.

Hi @ErinB544 

Thank you for giving us this update! I'm happy to hear you were able to receive your test emails after all. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.