cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TOC/Anchor links for Custom Code.

Occasional Organizer

TOC/Anchor links for Custom Code.

Having done a search on this site, and on the web in general, I have not found a solution that will allow for a Table of contents to work.

I am using custom code.

My links in the <a name="link"> get rendered into "x_link". I do not and am not using a CC template.

Any solutions that will work (minimally at worst) with Outlook? All solutions have failed me so far. I have the proper HTML for a page to work, but not with the Outlook (have not checked HTML email clients).

Online example here: https://sea-birdscientific.com/responsiveemail/201704/cc.html

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: TOC/Anchor links for Custom Code.

@SeaBirdScientific I'm sorry your anchor links aren't working in your email. To clarify, are you working on the email that is called 2017 Template? If not, could you let me know the campaign you are working on? I tested the 2017 Template on my end and those anchor links are working for me. I would like to do more testing. What version of Outlook are you using? 

Alan F.
Community and Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!