cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tag Help

Re: Tag Help

I was at a seminar in the Chicagoland area on St. Patrick's day where the presenter discussed the 'new feature' tags and recommended updating instead of having multiple lists have one list and multiple tags. Despite numerous requests we have still not received a copy of this presentation, like we were told we would at the end. AND most importantly, the tags feature is NOT working.  We have a contact list of well under 10,000 and I have updated several hundred of our contacts to no avail. And now instead of eliminating multiple overlapping and confusing lists, I've had to add to our lists confusion because none of the new tags work. Very disappointing!

CTCT Employee

HI @KimS4,

Thanks for reaching out and providing feedback, and I'm very sorry for any frustrations with using Tags. Can you elaborate on what's not working with the Tags feature so we can help? Are you by chance trying to utilize the new Narrow Recipients by Tag functionality (which lets you select whether to include or exclude contacts from a selected Tag)? If that's the case, I checked your account and it currently uses our older editing experience, which doesn't include this newer functionality. If you'd like us to check the eligibility of getting your account upgraded, please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include your username and a reference to this post.

We also apologize you haven't been able to reach us about a getting a copy of the presentation from the seminar you attended. Please send an email to training(at)constantcontact(dot)com and they can assist you with this.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Established Member

10,000+ contacts in the account = No narrow by tag functionality when sending.

Can you please fix this and correct this feature to allow accounts with more than 10k contacts to use segmenting by tags during the sending process? It is these users who need that functionality the most to avoid fragmented lists.

Can you please provide a timeline for this fix?

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @BenjaminC38,

Thank you for your reply.  I understand how that would make segmenting quite a bit easier when sending campaigns.  I will absolutely pass your feedback along to the appropriate teams for review! I unfortunately don't have a specific timeline for this fix.  If there is anything else we can do please let us know.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.