Did you mean: 

Technical Issues Need Addressing ASAP

Technical Issues Need Addressing ASAP

Your system has some technical issues
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Technical Issues Need Addressing ASAP

Hi @LPGAAGAPBC

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We are always happy to help answer any questions or concerns you may have as you're working in your account. In fact, what exactly are you experiencing? Once we get the details we can point you in the right direction.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

To be honest, Frankie, the problem(s) has not been corrected as you could not find a solution.  And as to checking with our technical team from the LPGA Amateurs Golf Association, white-listing is and has never been an issue on their Higher Logic Platform.

I have to believe the issue(s) stand with CC, as I am not the sole user from our network community experiencing the same issues.

What I did notice is that the problems surfaced while a registrant registered more than three individuals, and for some reason CC did not like or accept one particular email address.  Through creativity I was able to perform a work around to get the four persons registered.  Also, the issues are inconsistent or intermittent; sometimes there no problem and other times there are, not just for multiple registrations, but single registrations as well.

But the issue accessing the help feature and contact information is also intermittent.

Hi @LPGAAGAPBC

I'm sorry to hear you are still having this experience. What is the name of the event this is happening with? Are these contacts being registered as guests, or individual registrants with the same email address? Do your contacts receive any error messages when registering? Please email these details to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with your username and a reference of this post.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.