cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Technical Issues with Campaign Builder

Frequent Visitor

Technical Issues with Campaign Builder

Hello, We have been constantly facing a couple of formatting technical issues. When we save the campaign content and design, the error message shows up as "You've encountered a problem". We also noticed that our saved design elements gets changed when we save and return to the campaign page. All text turns white or formatting moves around as per its own accord!
1 REPLY 1

Re: Technical Issues with Campaign Builder

Hi @IC3C

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize you're having this experience with your email. I took a peek at your most recent campaign and was unable to replicate your text moving or this same error message. I was however able to see why your text is changing colors. The global body font in your email is currently set to white.

2018-11-14_10-19-18.png 

Changing this global font color to black will stop the text from turning white. What are some of the other formatting movements are you seeing in your email? What steps did you take before seeing these changes in your text or this error message? Have you tried working in a different browser or a private/incognito window? Once we have these details we can troubleshoot this further for you.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.