cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template You Designed going to Spam

Highlighted

Template You Designed going to Spam

I am just plugging in my information on a template that you designed.  I haven't changed anything but the wording, and I've kept the way the template looks.  I've tested it twice, and it's going to SPAM.  According to your definitions on why, there are possibly too many capital letters (your design).  Can you take a look at the template that is sitting in my project file and tell me how to make this better?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Template You Designed going to Spam

Hi @TerryJ4

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you this weekend.

I'm very sorry you are having trouble with your email landing in your inbox, we know how important deliverability is and want to ensure this doesn't occur. Upon taking a look at your email, I don't see any glaring reasons why this may have occurred. There are capital letters in the subject line that I would suggest removing as a start. I was able to receive the email to my own inboxes without it falling in the spam folder. Here are some helpful tips regarding optimization of the subject line that may help. If you run into further issues, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great weekend! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!