cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template appears okay when creating but does not send the same

Highlighted
Visitor

Template appears okay when creating but does not send the same

I have noticed not only in my own creations but also the mailing lists that use constant contact, that the emails appear to be stretched. No amount of editing on constant contact corrects the large gaps and displaced alignments. That is using both constant contact templates and my United Way templates. This started about 2 months or so ago. It does not look professional, so what's changed and how can we correct this issue??

1 REPLY 1

Re: Template appears okay when creating but does not send the same

Hi @MollyN1

I apologize for the spacing difference you’re seeing in your email. Is this something you can see when you send yourself a preview test or a full send? If there is an item in one of your blocks that is sized bigger than 600 pixels in width, that can cause the rest of the email to stretch. A lot of times it could be an image sized too large or even a table sized too large. Is there an email in particular that we can take a look at? We would be happy to troubleshoot your emails further with you. You can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with: your username, the name of the email that is stretching, the email client you are seeing the stretching in, a reference to this post, and a screenshot of the email as well.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.