cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Templates

Regular Visitor

Templates

Where did all the templates go?
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Templates

Hello @JimG17. You certainly still do have templates in your account! Let me show you where you can find our template picker:

1. On your Home or Campaigns screen, click on Create.

saveastemplate3.png

2. Select Send an Email

saveastemplate4.png

3. Select a template from the Template Picker

templatepicker.png

Hope this helps!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

Hi Caitlin,

Saved templates definitely aren't showing up...

This indicates that the template has already been saved:

Capture2.PNG

This indicates that it hasn't:

Capture2.PNG

Any help?

Hello @AliseCSWD,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The reason you aren't able to access your saved templates is because your main editor has been upgraded to the new, 3GE editor which does not currently have a Save As Template feature. This changes the template picker page to not display your previously saved templates under the older, 2GE editor. 

I do apologize about the inconvenience, but if you would like we can switch you back to the 2GE editor so you can access your saved templates. Any campaigns you created in 3GE will remain in that editor. And if you would still like access to the 3GE editor you can make copies of previously created campaigns in that editor. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.