cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Temporarily deactivated My account

Occasional Visitor

Temporarily deactivated My account

I don't know what happened with my account when I was logged into the account. This message was displayed on the screen "We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time." Kindly remove temporarily restriction ASAP.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Temporarily deactivated My account

Hi @sankarr90

I took a peek at your account and can see your account was placed under a review causing the temporary hold. I can also see you were able to get in touch with a member of our Account Review team to get out of this review. Glad that a member of our support team was able to help! Feel free to reach out in the future if you have any further questions.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

I am also experiencing this same problem. I only signed up for the service today and as I got home to sit and really use it, I was also told that my account was temporarily deactivated. Please reactive as soon as possible thank you.

Hi @user01597 

I apologize for the experience you've had with your account. I can however see you have also reached out about this in another post here in the Community as well. In fact we have responded to this post with information on how you can reach our Account Review Team for further assistance.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

I also received the same message that my account is deactivated. Why? :frown:

Highlighted

Hi @user825201 

I'm sorry to hear you too are seeing this message in your account. I have taken a peek at your account and can see this messaging is due to a disable in your account placed by our Account Review. Please call into our Account Review Department for further assistance. One of these agents can help you get the answers you need. Thanks!

Frankie.P