cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Temporary deactivation

Temporary deactivation

Hi, I think some of them have the similar problem. I just opened the account and initial payment done. Now message is saying your account is temporarily deactivated. The call center number is not working either. I am from Bangladesh. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Temporary deactivation

Hi @user88850 ,

It looks like your account was cancelled by our Compliance team. Just to be sure, I wanted to share the contact numbers and hours for our Account review team. It's possible you might be contacting them at a time they aren't available. However, due to account security you will need to contact them in order to get this resolved.

Jon_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (2)