Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible on mobile

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Terrible on mobile

Hi all
I'm a customer of constant contact for like 10yrs plus. This past year it's been terrible to be used from mobile

It's like I can't create newsletters Or edit existing ones from mobile

Also, I've just included the sign up form under my Facebook page and that's not working from mobile either

Help please
1 REPLY 1

Re: Terrible on mobile

Hi @RamonaC3 

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback on your mobile experience! We are always open to ways we can better our user's experience. However at this time emails created in the desktop version of Constant Contact can be scheduled and resent, but cannot be edited. While emails created in the mobile app shows as Custom Code email campaigns in Desktop. Having the ability to edit their email campaigns on both the mobile app or the desktop is a feature request we have tracked in your account and submitted to our Product Team. Though you cannot edit a desktop version on your mobile app, you do have the ability to create new emails via the app. What exactly is happening when you go to create an email on the mobile app? Having any detail of this will allow us to troubleshoot this further for you.

As for the sign-up form on your Facebook page not working on a mobile app, this is due to Facebook itself. Our form installs as a new tab onto the Facebook page. But Facebook doesn't allow new tabs on the Facebook mobile app. Until Facebook makes a change to this policy, we suggest using a Call-To-Action button on the Facebook page. You can also share a landing page link as a post on your feed and pin the post.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.