cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible service

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Terrible service

It's been weeks and i still can't use the service since the first that a pay for the plan, and there's no local phone for customer service to call and on Twitter they say they will contact me, but still waiting and nothing, just terrible!
1 REPLY 1

Re: Terrible service

Hello @First-NameL45863. I apologize for the experience that you have had. I see that you had reached out to us on Twitter yesterday and we had attempted to contact you by phone. However, it looked like the phone number you had given us was not connecting and we asked if you had a different number that you could provide to us. We certainly want to assist you with your account so you can get back to using it! Could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a different phone number if you have one and include a reference to this post? 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.