cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Email not Received

Occasional Visitor

Test Email not Received

I have sent numerous email tests to view my campaign but I do not receive any of them.  I've tried to send them to others and they do not receive them either.  What am I doing wrong?  

Regards,

Stacey

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Test Email not Received

Hello @StaceyN19,

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Community! I apologize you are not receiving your test emails. I understand how important it is to know how your emails will look to your contacts. 

I checked your account and it's currently in a Suspended status. This is why you are not receiving your test emails. To Unsuspend your account, you can go to your My Account section that is at the top right of your page under the silhouette. There will be a blue button in there that says Unsuspend My Account and will take you through the steps.  

Please also let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.