Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Emails Outbox

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Test Emails Outbox

Dear Constant Contact, 

I send numerous emails when creating a campaign.  Each time I make an update I have to number my emails or make a note to myself for example...sent to xxx on this date with this change.  Would it be possible to add a mailbox to this area of the system?  This would make it much easier and faster for end users to refer back to their work.

Another request is to re-post your Help Toll Free Number instead of it being hidden under Help.  It was so convenient when it was posted on the upper right hand corner of the tool bar.  

Thank you for listening

Debbie 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Test Emails Outbox

Hi @dominickf87,

Thanks so much for reaching out as we always appreciate hearing from our customers! I'm sorry I'm not clear on what you mean by adding a mailbox. Can you provide a few more details?

I do want to point out that you can access the reporting for email campaigns from the Reporting tab, and by clicking on a hyperlinked number. From here you'll get to see all of your email stats including who it was sent to and when. You can also access more details about your email from the Email Details page. Another option is to utilize campaign folders to keep your emails organized and easy to find as well! 

At this time there's not a way to record any changes that were made in an email campaign if you copied it from a previously sent campaign. You can, however, change the name of an email if that helps you to find your emails easier and faster.

We do appreciate your feedback about changes to the top navigation bar in your account. I will definitely submit this as customer feedback! Please note you can still access the phone number for Customer Support by clicking Help and selecting Contact us. 

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!