cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Newsletter email loses formatting when you choose "Show Images."

Occasional Contributor

Test Newsletter email loses formatting when you choose "Show Images."

When I send a test newsletter to my email and click show images, the email loses formatting of the newsletter.

Basically, the newsletter widens with articles graphics being on left or right or in the centre.  Certainly do not want to send this out to subscribers.

Any ideas?

Rob

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Test Newsletter email loses formatting when you choose "Show Images."

Hi @We-Fix-U

Thanks for bringing your question to the community! I've taken a look at your email and I don't see any stretching in any of the email clients I've tested to. Can you please reply with the email client where you're seeing the issue? Examples of an email client include Outlook, Gmail, an Yahoo. Once I have that information I'll be happy to work with you to get to the bottom of this issue.

Nate M. 
Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Occasional Contributor

Not sure what the problem was, but I recreated the newsletter and everything was fine.  I am just going to go with that.

Thanks!

CTCT Employee

Hello @We-Fix-U,

Thank you so much for the update! We are so happy to hear that the campaign is displaying the way that is should.

Please let us know if you encounter this issue again.

Thank you!

Mariah_P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!