cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing Email Issue <Due Sunday Morning>

Visitor

Testing Email Issue <Due Sunday Morning>

IMG_1779.PNGMessed up version on my tabletimage1.PNGwell laid out version from my friend's tablet

As shown in the pictures, when I sent a test email to my friend and I, my friend got the right layout where the "M2execution.com" is all on one line. However, on my tablet it is not. Has anyone experienced this before? If so, how can I fix it? Better yet, is it worth worrying about?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Testing Email Issue <Due Sunday Morning>

Hello @MaureenH92. I see that you did send out a campaign this morning. Were you able to resolve the issue with the text not showing correctly? Did you happen to have your mailbox zoomed in at all? Please let us know if there is anything else we could assist you with.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Visitor

Hello Caitlin_M,

I believe so. From what Ive seen, the problem was occuring with only my tablet (everyone elses tablet did not have this issue). What may have contributed to the problem was my tablet's text enlargement set up from my setttings. Overall I was able to send out the email just fine and have recieved postive feedback from a few of my contacts. Thank you for responding to my post, I appreciate the assistance. :smileyface:

Hello @MaureenH92,

I'm happy to hear (as Caitlin is as well) that it appears to at least have been an isolated issue and you were able to figure out what was causing it. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.