cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Text 2 Join Is Not Working Correctly...NEED ADVICE

Solution Provider

Text 2 Join Is Not Working Correctly...NEED ADVICE

Hello,

I just created the Text 2 Join program for my company, but during the test run on my cellphone it returned with a response that my email address I entered was invalid. I than tried 3 different emails (that I know are active) but received the same response. Can someone point me in the right direction to correct this issue and begin promoting our company through the Text2Join program?? 

Thank you,

Cat-Digital Media Coordinator

1 REPLY 1

Re: Text 2 Join Is Not Working Correctly...NEED ADVICE

Hi @LauraG69348

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I apologize for the experience you’re having with Text2Join. I tested the Text2Join that was set up on your account with a support email and was not able to replicate that message. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com referencing this post and listing the emails you were testing with. Once we get those details we can continue to trouble shoot this further for you.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.