cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Text To Join Email NOT Being Sent

Visitor

Text To Join Email NOT Being Sent

Our subscribers are not receiving the email requesting more information after they text to sign up. The "Welcome" text" pops up immediately informing them to check their email but no one is receiving the follow-up email. Help please.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Text To Join Email NOT Being Sent

@CherylAnneJ

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear your contacts are not receiving the follow up email. We definitely want to take a look into this for you! Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.