cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text To Join Is Not Working Correctly

Occasional Organizer

Text To Join Is Not Working Correctly

The Text 2 Join feature does not take the content from my Text-to-Join Setup form.

1. The Request Message does not reflect the changes I have made.

2. The Thank-You message shows a completely different response from what I have used

3. The response contact email does not get added to my email list.

Thank you for your help in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Text To Join Is Not Working Correctly

Hi @LataH

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a nice weekend. 

I have tested your Text to Join option and it does appear to be working. If you take a look at the list you are filtering the contacts too, you should see my email address there. One thing I did notice is that the system won't recognize additional information so if any contacts add more than just the email address after the second text, it won't be filtered into the list. What you can try is just requesting the email address and not the second piece of information. Then request additional information in the welcome email that goes out after they are added. 

If you have further questions, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Organizer

Adrienne - Thank you for your reply. However I still face issues.

CTCT Employee

@LataH

I'm sorry to hear your Text-to-Join is still not working properly. I know how important it is to get your contacts easily signed up. What steps have you taken and what issues are you exactly having? We will certainly take a look into this for you, thank you!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.