cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text box width issues in Outlook 2016

Frequent Visitor

Text box width issues in Outlook 2016

(We've tested this on custom templates as well as CC provided templates).

Every test email we receive on our new office PC's (with Office 365 + Outlook 2016), ALL text box blocks are stripped of the containing width and become 100% wide of the entire window. We can't even adjust the over containing table width when using a CC template.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Text box width issues in Outlook 2016

Hey @MarcelinoG4,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to hear that your emails are stretching once they are received in your inbox. I have checked our known issues and it appears that is an issue with Outlook 2016 on PC computers specifically.Unfortunately this issue occurs due to the way their system is receiving our emails and would have to be corrected on Outlooks end. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! 

Please let us know if we can be for further assistance. 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Frequent Visitor

This issue seems to go beyond just viewing emails....

When we go to send the actual email, The entire "Select Recipients" and box is missing. When I log in from a different location, the box appears fine. The same issue was happening on the stretched boxes (wrong on our office network but ok on other networks).

Have you come across any issues with local networks and servers blocking parts of constant contact? Some sort of security/permission settings? I just noticed that you guys use an iframe to display the contact list on the send page (I couldn't imagine your justification for this. Not a smart move). Have you heard of servers blocking iframe content?

I've attached a screen of the 2.

Screenshots.jpg

Hi @MarcelinoG4

Thank you for sharing these details and screenshots with us! This information has helped us to better understand what you're experiencing. We have seen in the past where browsers or network/security program settings could effect how Constant Contact works. So thank you for doing these troubleshooting steps of testing in and outside of your network. Because you seem to be having this experience while on your office network only, I would suggest Whitelisting Constant Contact.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!