cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Text formatting/Picture Placement

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Text formatting/Picture Placement

Would be nice to be able to adjust line spacing.

Would also be nice to have vertical centering option for text boxes.

Would like to be able to place picture freely vs. Left|Center|Right

***Also, is there a way to have different colored backgrounds for each story like our last eNewsletter had?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Text formatting/Picture Placement

Hi @HeathA0

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your feedback! I apologize that being able to control your line spacing is a feature we currently do not have. However I would happy to pass the request for this feature along with the rest of your feedback to the appropriate teams.

To center align a text block, there is the ability to center align wording in the block as well as adding spacing on the left or right side of a text block. As for being able to freely place an image in your email, what exactly where you looking to do? If you were looking to have an image closer to your text, we do offer the ability to wrap an image in a text block. Also, the ability to change color background for individual blocks is something that is available as well. Hope this helps!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!