cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text-to-Join Setup

Highlighted
All Star

Text-to-Join Setup

Cool concept, but... When a contacts texts in, the keyword does not reply with a request for an email address. This is pointless and makes our company look bad for using a system that does not work.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Text-to-Join Setup

Hi @AbbyE1

I'm very sorry our Text-to-Join is not working as it should for you! I can understand the importance of easily adding contacts into your account. Did you receive any error message? Have you tried on a different phone? After testing your text-to-join I was not able to replicate this same experience. I was able to successfully sign-up a test email that is now appearing in the Contacts section of your account. We always suggest double-checking the number and keyword your contacts are texting. We have seen in some cases where the wrong number may have been texted, or the auto-correct on a phone changed the keyword.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.