cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text-to-join

Text-to-join

I am trying to set up the Text-to-Join feature but it keeps giving me an error message that my changes could not be saved and I need to refresh the page. However, when I do this it still does not work.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Text-to-join

Hi @Caritas

So sorry to hear this is happening! What is the keyword that you are trying to use? Receiving this error message is an experience we're trying to collect more information on. For instance,what browser are you currently working in? If you have not yet already,  I would suggest using a different browser or even a private/incognito window. We have also seen cases where attempting to set up your Text-to-Join again later in the day has helped. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I was originally using Chrome this morning but I tried it again in Firefox this afternoon with the same results.

I requested the keyword CARITAS and it said it was available.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hey @Caritas,

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly! I appreciate you giving it another try for the sake of troubleshooting. I have actual sent you a follow up email about your issue as well. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!