cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Thank U page & HTML Embed

Thank U page & HTML Embed

Hi Support, I just stumbled upon your email marketing service and became interested, but after signing up, I was expecting to see a provision for a thank you page but, I didn't see it, so I want to know if you only use your own default thank you page or there is a room for custom thank you page that I couldn't find. The other issue is that I was looking a way to generate the html code of the form I created so that I can embed it on my website, but I couldn't find it. I want you to use your good office to help me find solutions to my problem, thanks. Omoba.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Thank U page & HTML Embed

Hi @OmobaO 

Thank you for your questions. We do have a Welcome Email that you can use that can be found in Contacts > Signup Tools. Welcome Email is listed on the right under Contact Emails.  You can turn this off under My Account > My Settings > Welcome Email Settings > select Off and hit Save.

We do not have an embeddable form, however we do have a button that you can add to your website.

To access this feature, follow these instructions:

Click on Contacts

Click on Sign-Up Tools

For the Sign-Up Form you created, click the chain mail link

Choose Create a Button: You will be given the following overlay

Create a Button.png

Once you're done editing, click Get Code to get the coding to insert on your website.

I hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!

I have a similar question that goes along with this that I can't seem to find an aswer to in the formus. I created a sign-up form in Constant Contact and embeded it on my website. Everything looks great but I noticed once you fill out the form to sign up, you receive a generic "Thanks for signing up!" message. Is there any way to edit this? I already set up the Welcome Email but I was wondering if I also had the ability to update this text. I'd like to add a call to action and expand on this message if possible.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @AvenD

There is a way to update this text within the code that is generated for you.  You will want to edit the code on line 7.  It will typically look like this: 

<div style="text-align:center;">Thanks for signing up!</div>

You can edit the text and add a link in this div tag.  Here's what it could look like with a link: 

<div style="text-align:center;">Thanks for signing up, we appreciate it! Make sure to keep an eye out on your 
inbox for your Welcome Email with a coupon. Have any questions?
<a href="http://community.constantcontact.com">Let us know!</a></div>

You can add any additional styles to this text as you would like too. 

I hope this helps!  Let us know if there is anything else we can do.