cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Email Reporting is Not accurate

The Email Reporting is Not accurate

Several subscribers are showing as "Did not open" that actually have been opening the emails. Two people opened them from iphones but it says that they didnt open it. This is important because I have been removing a lot of subscribers who I thought were not opening the emails.
1 REPLY 1

Re: The Email Reporting is Not accurate

Hi @AWordinSeason 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I can definitely understand how important it is for your campaign's reporting to show the correct. Readers opening your emails get tracked by downloading images, clicking a link, or even viewing it outside of the preview pane in their email client. We have however seen cases where opens aren't tracked because of blocked images and even email clients that don't support HTML. Is their email provider allowing images to be shown? Some email providers do not support images on mobile because they use extra data.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.