Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Events Widget

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

The Events Widget

UPDATED: August 2018

Please click here to learn more about using our updated 'Attend My Events' Website Widget.

The information below is out of date.

-----

If you run events regularly, you may find yourself getting tired of constantly updating the upcoming events section of your website. But have no fear, EventSpot has you covered with the "Attend My Events" Website Widget!

On your EventSpot tab, click on Promotion Tools.

widget1.png

Then, scroll down and click on Add Widget.

widget3.png

Here, you can set up the title for the widget, the maximum number of events it will show, and how much information shows up in the widget. You can also specify if you want the widget to link to your event homepage, or go directly to the registration page. Once you have the options set, just copy the widget source code and insert it into the HTML on your website.

widget2.png

Now your website visitors will always know what events are coming up, and you won't have to worry that they're seeing "Upcoming" events that are actually in the past!

Jeff Gilson
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
4 REPLIES 4

Re: The Events Widget

I am having trouble this widget on the website now? I have used it in the past and it worked well - but now that tab seems to be missing? Can you help?

CTCT Employee

Hi there, 

We have change the flow a bit in EventSpot, so here's how you'd find that widget these days. 

1. Click on a currently opened event

2. Scroll down to where it says 'Promote your event' under the reporting circle

Attend My Events widget.png

3. Click "Add Widget".click_add_widget_step3_new.png

4. In the Title field, enter the name for the widget that will display on your webpage. In the drop-down menu you can then edit the information you want to include, generate a code which you can insert into your website. 

If you need further assistance, please call 866.289.2101 and choose EventSpot support, 

Bria
Social Support and Community
Highlighted
All Star

How can I change the font in the events widget?
CTCT Employee

@PeggyK038

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! The Event widget generates a source code for you, and you can edit styles using the CSS to match your website. You can click here for further instructions. If you aren't comfortable making the changes, we usually suggest sending the request to your webmaster that should be able to alter the CSS stylesheet for you.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!