cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 'Limit by Tag' button isn't working when you've chosen your email list

Re: The 'Limit by Tag' button isn't working when you've chosen your email list

Thanks for clarifying!

I emailed the address on file asking for a time to give you a call (and the best number!) so we can set up a time to remote into your computer. I didn't want your private information shared here. It sounds like there may be a plugin that is enabled while in safemode but this will require a bit more digging. We're happy to help if you would like to help get this time setup!

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

I am having the same issue. Has this every been resolved? Is there a fix OTHER THAN switching over to another browser?

Hi @MeganN8

We were able to narrow down the problem and resolve for others. I just took a look at your account and can't replicate any problems with narrowing by tag. Can you help with some additional information?

- What browser & version are you working in? I want to make sure i'm replicating your situation as close as possible. We do ask you test in another browser to help narrow down the cause but we can try some other things first if you don't want to try this now.

- What is the name of the email?

- What list are you sending to?

- What tag are you narrowing by?

- Are you seeing any errors or what is happening to indicate that it is not working?

Thanks!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I am having the same issues at the guy who posted the video in the string of comments. The "Limit By Tag" drop down won't highlight when you scroll over it and consequetnly, won't allow you to click on it for Tag options to appear. Doesn't matter what email I open or what Account I log into (I use ConstantContact for multiple businesses).  I only started to experience this problem when my computer upgraded to Chrome 43.0.2357.130.  It works fine in Internet Explorer. At the moment I go back and forth but was hoping to not have to do that if there is a fix.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Hi @MeganN8

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to limit by tags for your email in your up-to-date version of Chrome. We tested this here in that version and it was working on our end. I'm wondering if it's possible that you have a plugin or addon that is causing this feature to not work in your Chrome. Could you try using your browser in Incognito mode. To use Incognito mode, click the 3 horizontal bars in your browser and choose New Incognito Window or hold down CTRL + Shift + N. 

Let us know how that goes!

Occasional Participant

Yes, my IT guy has already tried Incognito Mode and it made no difference. 

Honored Contributor

Hi @MeganN8

I'm sorry that didn't work. I'm going to have someone follow up with you outside the Community regarding Chrome. For now, please use either Firefox or IE since those are working.