Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Old Social Sharebar

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

The Old Social Sharebar

Hi there,

There used to be, in some old templates, a social sharebar with social media links at the top of an email.  When a recipient opened the email, they could click these links to share that email on their Facebook or Twitter.  Is this still an option to include - social shares by recipient rather than just those of us working inside Constant Contact?

Thanks!

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: The Old Social Sharebar

@WendellM6

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! The social share bar was a feature available within our original editor, but unfortunately is not currently available within our 3GE editor. I do apologize for the inconvenience, and will certainly submit the feedback to our developers that this is a feature you would like to have. I also encourage you to check out our Feedback area of the Community where you can post any additional feedback you have and chime in with other customers sharing their ideas.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn L.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!