cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The mobile responsive design I see in Preview is not what I get

All Star

The mobile responsive design I see in Preview is not what I get

Hello. The mobile responsive design I see in Preview for my newsletter looks great, but when I send a test, what I get is the desktop design on my phone. Obviously, that's not the result I want. Anyone know what's up with that? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: The mobile responsive design I see in Preview is not what I get

Hi @KendrickM8

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today!

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't getting a correctly displayed email on your mobile device. Sometimes what you are mentioning occurs due to device settings. For instance, in your mail settings on an Android device you can change the option to mobile view. It would then display how you see in the Mobile Preview. If you check this and it's not the case, please send a screenshot of your email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference this post and the kind of device you are seeing this displayed incorrectly on. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a nice weekend!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!