cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "Schedule" button isn't working

SOLVED
Established Member

The "Schedule" button isn't working

I have everything set to go on my campaign, and the schedule button won't click.

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: The "Schedule" button isn't working

Hi @ICEI.Capacitacion,

We're very sorry you cannot schedule your email campaign! I checked your account and do see an email in the Scheduled status. Were you able to get it scheduled? If not, we do sometimes encounter a system issue where the Schedule button is unresponsive. Our engineers are working as quickly as possible for a fix, but if you run into this again, try re-selecting the From and Reply To email addresses from the schedule page (rather than from the edit page) and that should enable the Schedule button. Please let us know if you need any further assistance as we want to make sure you can schedule email campaigns any time you need to.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

I'm having the same problem (2 years after your engineers were working quickly to fix it) and selecting the to and from is not working. Other suggestions?

Hi @CarrieT8 

I apologize you too are having this experience! I have taken a look at your account and can see you also spoke with our Chat Support about this as well. This agent was able to determine your experience was an issue caused by the browser you were using. In fact testing in a different browser helped. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.