cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Things not working

Highlighted
All Star

Things not working

Today while trying to create an email I had to press save and then go back into the email to change font size, etc.
in the ap when I click on unsubscribed it doesn’t give me the list of who unsubscribed.
When I sort the list of people who clicked on links to show me by activity it doesn’t work.
When I try to scroll down to see the links and who’s clicked on them it won’t let me see.
I’m using iPhone 8 with all current updates.
The last 3 things haven’t worked on the ap in some time. You guys are becoming much less user friendly. It’s starting to make me think I need to consider another email marketing program. I pay a lot of money for it to not work properly.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Things not working

Hi @AlisonR52,

We're sorry for any frustrations with our mobile app, and would like to further investigate what's going on so you have a better experience with it. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include the following so we can help:

- version of the mobile app you're using
- your connection (i.e. 3G, 4G, 4G LTE, WiFi, etc.)
- your username
- a reference to this post

Thanks!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!