cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Third Generation Style Editor

Highlighted

Third Generation Style Editor

It Sucks! I do not have control over the page layout and I cannot find an answer to a simple question on how to change the line spacing. I searched and found this information - https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Email-Marketing/Changing-spacing-in-between-lines-of-text/m... Then I found this information - http://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/6228-change-the-spacing-between-line... Neither of these links help with this new editor. I did an inspect element, but cannot seem to edit the HTML. Please give control back to the user for custom style editing. The Design block is useless - just colors there. I am very disappointed in this new editor - what a waste of time when I cannot actually customize my email the way I want. Sure hope you have a manual on how to actually have control over editing now.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Third Generation Style Editor

Hi @CarolA820,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry for any frustrations. At this time we do not have the ability to access the html in email campaigns created in the Third Generation Editor (the posts you mention are in reference to the Second Generation Editor.) I apologize for the inconvenience but I will definitely submit your feedback to our programers. In the meantime, I see that you spoke directly with a Customer Support representative yesterday who was able to assist you regarding this. Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.