cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This URL needs to be removed. It is outdated and inaccurate.

Occasional Contributor

This URL needs to be removed. It is outdated and inaccurate.

This URL needs to be removed. It directs the viewer to a page that no longer exists in Constant Contact. The link is over two years old and the information is outdated. Unfortunately, when people Google the name, they are taken to this link: https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Michael-McIver--Rolfer--Rolfing-Revealed-.html?soid=110118351668.... I've contacted Constant Contact support and, unfortunately, the outdated link still exists.

Michael McIver, Rolfer, Rolfing Revealed - Constant Contact
Michael Laird McIver, currently in 42nd year of practice as a Certified Advanced Rolfer, is accepting new clients in Austin and Houston. 3939 Bee Cave Road, ...
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: This URL needs to be removed. It is outdated and inaccurate.

Hello @ArianaV,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We completely understand why you would like those old URLs to be removed. Unfortunately, for security reason we cannot handle these requests here in The Community. That being said we do have a Support Team that can be reached by phone and they can assist with this matter.  We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.