cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This new version of your site is terrible!

Occasional Visitor

This new version of your site is terrible!

This new version of your website does NOT PLAY WELL WITH FIREFOX! A very common browser! Buttons don't work at all and I have to start from scratch multiple times before I can get through the entire process of creating a basic email. Also i really miss seeing a thumbnail preview of my previous emails that I have sent out. When I need to send out a quick email it used to be great to make a copy of an email and then edit it to send out. The preview would let me QUICKLY decide which email to make a copy of and then edit. Bring it back!
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: This new version of your site is terrible!

Hi @ErikaM19,

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues working in Firefox. Are you finding the same issues when working in a different web browser? If so, you may need to check for an add-on or extension that needs disabled and/or clear the cache in Firefox. You'll also want to make sure you're working in the most recent version of the web browser.

In addition, please know that all customer feedback about our New Experience is being forwarded directly to our developers. Feel free to post your feedback about email campaign thumbnail previews in the Email Campaign Experience section.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.