cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This site can’t be reached campaign-ui.constantcontact.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

This site can’t be reached campaign-ui.constantcontact.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

I've received this message once I have entered my login details.  I'm on a new computer & this is  the only site it's not letting me access.

am not able to actually get into my account at all.  

I've tried problem solving through Microsoft.

Google Chrome is installed

HELP PLEASE??? 

1 REPLY 1

Re: This site can’t be reached campaign-ui.constantcontact.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

Hi @NicoleF5640,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I do see you have already reached out to us through another channel and we have been working with you to resolve this issue. Just in case anyone else comes across this post I wanted to share some troubleshooting steps that might fix the problem:

1) Try a different browser.

2) Do an Internet search for a site that does Internet speed testing. We recommend download/upload speeds of at least 2 Mbps. 

3) Try Incognito/Safe Mode.

4) Check to see if Constant Contact needs to be whitelisted in your computer's security program.

If you're still having issues connecting to the site please reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the troubleshooting steps you have already attempted, and a reference to this post and we would be happy to assist further. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.